The D Style and tab sizes

Steve Horne stephenwantshornenospam100 at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 07:11:55 PDT 2006

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:14:49 -0400, "Chris Miller"
<chris at dprogramming.com> wrote:

><tab> foo(); <spaces> // comment
><tab>     <spaces>    // comment
>
>match up tabs for indentation, use spaces for further alignment.

If either you or someone else has to refactor and reformat your code,
at some point you're going to get spaces where you wanted tabs or tabs
where you wanted spaces.

As soon as that happens, the world will come to a horrible end. There
shall be plagues of rats, boils, plagues, and - worst of all - pot
noodles. We, the space-indenting worthy shall be raised unto the sky,
and we shall gloat down upon you, the evil tab-doers, and Perl.NET
shall be loosed upon you, and great shall be your suffering.

So there.

--
Remove 'wants' and 'nospam' from e-mail.