Design Patterns == weakness in language

renox renosky at free.fr
Fri Sep 15 11:32:20 PDT 2006

Brad Anderson wrote:
> This might be a bit OT, but I often wonder if D is going to succeed C/C++/Java
> long-term given that it's not abstracting away a majority of known design
> patterns.  Or, maybe that's just D 2.0 and we need to be patient.  <g>
>
> http://newbabe.pobox.com/~mjd/blog/2006/09/11/#design-patterns
>
> BA

Bah, an over-simplistic article with great claims and little substance.

Some design pattern are caused by flaw in the original language, in
other language they will be invisible, that's quite obvious..

But claiming that *all* design pattern comes from language flaws as the
author imply??

Uh? Show me the proof: big claims need strong proofs!

And in the article, there is no such proof, not even a beginning:
a waste of electrons.

Regards,
RenoX