[Suggestion] Command line option: List defined version identifiers

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 13:59:37 PDT 2006

Anders F Björklund wrote:
> Stewart Gordon wrote:
>
>> I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this.  If you want the compiler
>> version number, for CC purposes or otherwise, use std.compiler.
>
> I don't think std.compiler is being updated, though ?
> DMD 0.166 says it is "0.0" and supports D spec 0.134
>
> --anders

That's a problem with the current std.compiler 'implementation'.  It
makes no sense to add features to the language or compiler to get around
this.  How would such features stay up to date if this can't, anyway?

Stewart.

--

My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox.  Please keep replies on
the 'group where everyone may benefit.