VST -> VSD (was: Re: I've found the first thing in D that REALLY got on my nerves)

Max Samuha maxter at i.com.ua
Tue Sep 19 00:00:04 PDT 2006

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 00:59:20 +0200, mike <vertex at gmx.at> wrote:

>Hehe ... and there I thought I was the only one that had that idea :-)
>
>When you're working with VST too ... any interest in setting up a VST API
>project on dsource.org for VST plugin developers? I was thinking of doing
>that since I've converted most of the header files anyway, but I'm stuck
>with some PHP and VBA development at the moment. I think that could be a
>good thing for D, getting all those freeware VST developers interested in
>the language.
>
>-Mike

i was not planning to convert anything other than aeffect.h and
aeffectx.h. IMO, this is quite a trivial task and apparently doesn't
require a separate project at dsource. I'm developing a lightweight
real-time VST host with freely routable signal paths. The whole thing
is totally experimental and there is still not much to share with the
community. Actually, nothing but scanning for plugins and extracting
information about them for now.