A new class -->String

BLS nanali at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 4 20:10:34 PDT 2007

Hi ,
Pretty sure that you ll like this stuff .

http://www.mbutscher.de/antlrd/

Quote from ANTLR-D
<
Because of the different string concepts of D and Java, the string handling is rather inconvenient. The runtime sources use a class WString which is similar to Java's String class. WString is based on 16 bit wchar characters.

beside it would  be nice if you are willing to share your Tool chain with us. I am f.i. interested in building a GUI-Frontend, based on NetBeans for TIOPORT ....
Bjoern