Google video about consepts

Dan murpsoft at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:10:45 PDT 2007

I've never understood some of the Java introduced things in programming languages.  For example, classes.  I can understand localizing algorithms and data together, but I can't understand how big a class is, or what it's layout is.  It's a black box.  I don't believe in creating black boxes - so I don't like classes or interfaces or templates.

Downs Wrote:
> This will make sure T implements a int mustImplement(float, char[]) and output a helpful error message if it doesn't.

Wow... my solution for Simple Data Type "Interfaces" was to use an array of function's.  The "function" type in D is really a pointer to the entry point of the function AFAIK.