Linker complaining about interface methods -- at wits end

Dan murpsoft at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 21:54:20 PDT 2007

Daniel Keep Wrote:
> I just wasted a day because DMD barfed on a private interface :'(
>
> If you'll excuse me, I need to go quietly sob in the corner...

Heh.
It's hard getting help on Good Friday.  The christians are all out worshiping statues of Jesus and stuff, and we're all out partying.

The definition of "private" is "will not be seen by the linker".  I feel for ya though man.  I've spent days on stupid shit like that too, and it really does make ya wanna cry.

That's what pair programming is for though.  So you can have someone else see it for you.

And... take a break man, it's the weekend.

Sincerely,
me