standardization of D

Clay Smith clayasaurus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 20:00:47 PDT 2007

I'm just a hobbyer, but I care about the D v1.0 version switch.

This switch makes it so any compiler after version 1.0 can compile my programs, and anyone who writes a D 1.0 compatible compiler can also compile my programs. D 1.0 is a nice 'target' that doesn't move. To be able to ever stabilize, a language needs such a target or it will forever be left for the bleeding edgers.

~ Clay