Simple array init question

Graham grahamamacdonald at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 03:03:33 PDT 2007

As I said before, I could use a normal 1D array.  My basic point is that
as I was trying to initialise a static, rectangular array, there's no
reason (that I can see) why the initialiser can't work for more than 1D.

(And to be pedantic, int[5][5] is a 2D rectangular array, which in
memory is exactly the same as int[25] - a 1D array, of course - so six
of one and half a dozen of the other perhaps, but int[5][5] does have >
1 dimension :-))

(Thanks for the previous recommendations though!)