DMD needs branches

Serghei Darii serge_ds at arcor.de
Thu Apr 12 10:24:05 PDT 2007

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:43:44 +0200, Walter Bright
<newshound1 at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> torhu wrote:
>> I'm also having the same problems with my D projects.  I just added
>> 'doesn't compile with 1.011' to the readme.txt for one project.
>
> What doesn't work with 1.011?

Hi Walter,

a concrete example (may be it was already reported) when I try to compile
DFL lib.
First, I have fixed for myself (not waiting for new DFL release) the .ref
problem in some files.
Second, 'final' for variables in 2-3 files.
Third, after that, all compiled correctly in debug mode, but for relase I
get:
Internal error: ..\ztc\gflow.c 1334
..

Yes, ... and this breaks my project.