DMD needs branches

Mark Wrenn mark-nospam at binarytheory.com
Thu Apr 12 11:32:01 PDT 2007

Hmmm...Wouldn't it be cool if dsource.org ran overnight builds.  This
would substantially increase the 'test suite'.  Of course you could
never be sure if a failure was a check-in problem or a compiler problem.
  But if it succeeded then you'd end up feeling much more confident
about a new compiler release.

Mark