Time to do a Man's Work ??

Georg Wrede georg at nospam.org
Fri Apr 13 14:29:43 PDT 2007

It's getting to a fortnight since Andrei last posted here.

That'd be the longest pause he ever had here.

Walter has (both presumably, and hopefully) the closest contact with
him. Kris (and John) was instrumental in the "rise to barricades".

Now, John has already showed he's a Real Man, When It Comes Down To It.

What I'm right now expecting, is: Walter tells us Andrei's disappearance
had nothing to do with "the incident". _Failing that_, I expect Kris to
see to it that Andrei resumes feeling welcome here, and picks up the
intellectual intercourse with us that was so sorely missed before
Andrei's arrival.

----

Kris may not feel it's "his fault". Understandable. But as it seems to
the audience, he's dead at ground zero here. A Real Man would know what
a Real Man's Got To Do.