Time to do a Man's Work ??

Lionello Lunesu lionello at lunesu.remove.com
Fri Apr 13 15:37:58 PDT 2007

"Georg Wrede" <georg at nospam.org> wrote in message
news:461FF647.6000805 at nospam.org...
> It's getting to a fortnight since Andrei last posted here.
>
> That'd be the longest pause he ever had here.
>
> Walter has (both presumably, and hopefully) the closest contact with him.
> Kris (and John) was instrumental in the "rise to barricades".
>
> Now, John has already showed he's a Real Man, When It Comes Down To It.
>

> What I'm right now expecting, is: Walter tells us Andrei's disappearance
> had nothing to do with "the incident".

It might just be possible that he's recovering from Orthodox Easter. The
whole country (Romania) seems kind-of paralyzed by the nation-wide feast
that takes place after the fasting.

Seriously though, I too hope that Andrei will be back. I sure like reading
his views on D. That, and the fact that I love to see my romanian colleagues
panic when I show them another of his posts in this group. (They are C++
fans and regard Andrei's interest in D as treason)

And what's more, we got "ref"!

L.