Time to do a Man's Work ??

Dave Dave_member at pathlink.com
Sat Apr 14 09:27:11 PDT 2007

David B. Held wrote:
> credibility to the D enterprise.  Rest assured that Andrei has not
> disappeared from the face of D, but he has decided to give up the
> newsgroup (or rather, he decided that when he felt it got too
> uncivilized for his tastes).  So, don't hold your breath waiting for him

May I asked how you know this? Andrei brought a lot to these NG's, and I hope he reconsiders.

Besides, there's always an alternative to "blacklisting" an entire group, and that would be simply
to ignore those who a) continually piss you off, b) start making personal attacks and/or c) cannot
let an argument drop w/ a "we'll just have to agree to disagree".

> to come back.  He will continue to contribute to D, but in a less
> overtly visible manner.

Well, at least that's good to hear. I actually think that Andrei did a lot to convince Walter to
move on some issues that have often been argued for, and will benefit us all.