Time to do a Man's Work ??

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Sat Apr 14 12:51:30 PDT 2007

James Dennett wrote:
> Here I've seen people say "Why shouldn't A be attacked,
> when A already attacked library B?".  The answer is:
> A is a person, B is software.  Software doesn't need
> people to be civil to it.  People do.

Erin Brockovich: "NOT PERSONAL! That is my WORK, my SWEAT, and MY TIME
AWAY FROM MY KIDS! IF THAT IS NOT PERSONAL, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!"

If person C spends extraordinary amounts of time on library B, then it's
not surprising that person C would take attacks on library B personally.
   Not saying that person C *should*, but it's human nature.

--bb