Fast regular expressions

Jascha Wetzel "[firstname]" at mainia.de
Sun Apr 15 05:54:33 PDT 2007

thanks!

what exactly do you mean by "over new-lines"?
phobos' regexps will match newlines if stated explicitly. it can also
treat the input as multiple lines.

my engine doesn't care about special chars, yet. the point is merely to
improve on the algorithmic side. all the details with assertions,
special chars and charsets will be filled in when all the operators work.