Fast regular expressions

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Sun Apr 15 06:03:17 PDT 2007

Jeff wrote:

> I wonder if the Tango team would be interested in incorporating this
> work into their library? I was disappointed to see they've adopted the
> Phobos regular expression module, given I had some pretty serious gripes
> with it (seemingly erroneous behavior - I don't think this was ever
> resolved).

I'd say we're likely to be interested once Jascha's library reaches a more
stable state. We are aware that current implementation (which is the same
in both Phobos and Tango) has issues. As with everything that goes into
Tango, someone needs to write it, and mantain it.

--
Lars Ivar Igesund
blog at http://larsivi.net