DSSS, Dsource, and cpan

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Mon Apr 16 00:35:01 PDT 2007

Clay Smith wrote:

>> Looking at four (there are many more) different language
>> bindings for wxWidgets, each of them with their own native
>> documentation comments. So Doxygen was only used to share
>> comments, since it "works" with all (C, C#, Java, and D)
>>
>> The original API docs are in tex, and stand-alone, anyway.
>> http://wxwidgets.org/manuals/2.6/wx_classref.html
>>
>> I guess it's still possible to copy all those over manually,
>> but still looking for a more automated approach, if doable.
>
> candy?
>
> http://svn.dsource.org/projects/arclib/web/arc/arc/input.html

Not sure the problem lies in the sugar coating, more the filling ?
The main problem with Ddoc is that there is no EXTRACT_ALL setting.

http://dsss.codu.org/docs/wxd/wx/wx.wx.html

What I meant was that we need an automated approach to convert tex
into the Doxygen/csdoc/Ddoc/JavaDoc/whatever, rather than manual...

http://cvs.wxwidgets.org/viewcvs.cgi/wxWidgets/docs/latex/wx/

For now I only copied and pasted a few of the wx class descriptions.
(looked at http://www.litwindow.com/Knowhow/wxDoxygen/wxdoxygen.html)

--anders