miss __FUNCTION__ so much

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 02:39:56 PDT 2007

Davidl wrote:
> i think there wouldn't be much effort to make it ?

I think what would be better was a compile-time context object that told
us what scope we were at (module, function, class, etc.), what the
current enclosing symbol is called, what kind of symbol it is, what its
arguments/base types are, etc., and a reference to the enclosing context
as well.

I mean, if we're going to do this, we may as well do it properly :)

	-- Daniel

--
int getRandomNumber()
{