Phobos vs Tango! What's your opinion?

Dlé d.cavadini at freesurf.ch
Tue Apr 17 09:03:04 PDT 2007

Hello people!

I'm working and studing this new (for me :-) ) language. I have some questions and i think your opinion is so precious for me.

First, D is a new language.The official library is Phobos. Why another library how Tango that is not compatible with Phobos? Because Tango is opensource and the comunity can develop the library?

Why not a concept how java for example, where we have only one big family of class?

Fundametals differences between Phobos and Tango?

Tank's!

I wait your opinions!

Dié