An open question to Rebuild users

Dan murpsoft at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:01:43 PDT 2007

David Ferenczi Wrote:
> It's just a lightweight tool for playing around with D, and combining it
> with GNU make gave me quick results for compiling different configurations.

Indeed; my philosophy with software is that, given choice of several packages that perform much the same function, the simplest package is my first pick.

I would much rather simply perform a dmd -release -O [files] than anything else, unless I *need* a build/make file; and then I want the simplest of them.