An open question to Rebuild users

Derek Parnell derek at psych.ward
Tue Apr 17 14:20:31 PDT 2007

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:31:24 +0200, torhu wrote:

> Derek Parnell wrote:
>> On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:51:24 -0700, Gregor Richards wrote:
>>
>>> Why use rebuild and not DSSS?
>>
>> Actually, there is (at least) one person that uses neither <G>
>>

> Make that two.  Any bud development going on?

Yes, there is quite a bit done since the last release.

I have been waiting to deliberately allow Rebuild some time to gain
momentum and maturity before continuing to offer an alternative. I feel it
might have been unfair to 'compete' while it was still formative.

Though I admit I haven't even downloaded or looked at Rebuild to know what
it can or can't do. As for DSSS, I don't know what the problem is it is
trying to solve so I don't know if I need to use it or not.

--
Derek Parnell
Melbourne, Australia