Let Go, Standard Library From Community

Dan murpsoft at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:08:26 PDT 2007

I just use phobos.  It gets the job done, instead of trying to be everything and anything the user might possibly want to interact with; like the Java libraries.

I find the Java libraries are so freakin' huge and multipurpose that they couldn't possibly be even close to efficient or practical for any one solution.

Likewise I fear for Tango, as it's got that OO gleam in it's eye and is implementing classes for crypto.. I mean.. crypto!?  What's next, a math class?  *shudders*