An open question to Rebuild users

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Wed Apr 18 16:49:21 PDT 2007

Frank Benoit (keinfarbton) wrote:
> Derek Parnell schrieb:
>> But why compete, well why have GDC then? And in any case, Bud existed prior
>> to Rebuild so I guess it would be unusual for me to say "Somebody has
>> created another application that does the same task as mine so I better
>> stop working on mine now."
>
> Sure, i can understand that.
>
> I think it can be helpful if bud would integrate into DSSS, and the user
> can choose via a DSSS configuration.
>
> It would be really great (and REAL man like) if you both can cooperate
> in this point. :)

Absolutely. I don't think it's good that DSSS depends absolutely on
rebuild, with no alternative. But making it a bit more
alternative-friendly hasn't been high on my priority list ^^

  - Gregor Richards

PS: Are you mocking my common misuse of the phrase "REAL men do
<something real men don't do>"? :-P