Let Go, Standard Library From Community

Oskar Linde oskar.lindeREM at OVEgmail.com
Thu Apr 19 02:15:41 PDT 2007

Dan wrote:

> Likewise I fear for Tango, as it's got that OO gleam in it's eye and is implementing classes for crypto.. I mean.. crypto!?  What's next, a math class?  *shudders*

Please propose a better way to implement stateful algorithms such as
block based ciphers, cryptographic hashes or compression algorithms in a
way that doesn't require all the source data to be present in memory at
once and that supports working on data streams.

/Oskar