DMD needs branches

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:04:30 PDT 2007

Denton Cockburn, el 20 de abril a las 13:28 me escribiste:
> With so many people calling for branches of D, is it not possible for some
> to do it themselves? What prevents branching GDC at a supported level of
> DMD support, then using that branch mainly as a bug-fixing branch?  I
> thought GDC was an implementation of the D spec.

The problem is the D spec, wich changes as DMD changes. As far as D spec
and DMD is not well separated, it would be useless to do branches on _any_
compiler implementation.

--
LUCA - Leandro Lucarella - Usando Debian GNU/Linux Sid - GNU Generation
E-Mail / JID:     luca at lugmen.org.ar
GPG Fingerprint:  D9E1 4545 0F4B 7928 E82C  375D 4B02 0FE0 B08B 4FB2
GPG Key:          gpg --keyserver pks.lugmen.org.ar --recv-keys B08B4FB2