Suggestion (ping Walter): Improve unit testing.

Dan murpsoft at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 10:15:50 PDT 2007

Interesting... I just wrote the first iteration of unittest for my Walnut 2.x engine, and I found the concept rather intuitive.

It's merely a block of code that gets executed.  You may use asserts, try/catch, scope(failure), printf, and all the rest to produce a unittest that satisfies your needs.  I suppose it leaves need for a standard, but it's not lacking for power.

I agree with the "unittests without main()".  I never want to run both at the same time, unittest is for development, not for production.

Sincerely,
Dan