Simple GUI test

smithfox ssm.fox at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 05:58:30 PDT 2007

Thanks all,

Actually, My simple GUI test code is from winsamp.d, and I also have written def file. If I use main function instead of WinMain. Everything is OK.

(1) I'm confused that how to write startup code in a GUI program without 3rd lib/framework(like dfl,dwt).

D language suggests to use main function as starup code in GUI program,
but why the "winsamp.d"  starup with "WinMain"?

(2) And I found following codes in "winsamp.d".
extern (C) void gc_init();
extern (C) void gc_term();
extern (C) void _minit();
extern (C) void _moduleCtor();
extern (C) void _moduleUnitTests();

I searched all codes in dfl source and dwt source , but didn't found above codes.

(3) How to write a standard GUI code just like using win32 SDK?

Thanks