how difficlut to create a com object in D

yidabu yidabu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:36:34 PDT 2007

how difficlut to create a com object in D

in vb6, reference Microsoft Internet Controls in project, then:
   Set ie = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")

only one line code to create a instance of IE

but how difficult to do it in D!

jcc7's Juno seems great!
Juno:
http://dsource.org/projects/core32
example:
http://svn.dsource.org/projects/l8night/trunk/l8night/dfc/examples/browser/main.d
oldrev modified juno.com.base to fit new version of DMD:
http://bbs.yidabu.com/attachments/d/combase.zip

but Juno is very outdated! can't running in a recent version of DMD.

the IE example seems simple, unfornately, I'm newbie of programming, and New to D, I unable to do some work to get it running in a recent version of DMD

anybody help?