Xml parser

Lutger lutger.blijdestijn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 03:32:58 PDT 2007

Jan Hanselaer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to parse an xml-document so I hoped there would be support for that
> in the Phobos Runtime Library.
> Obviously that's not the case.
>
> There probably are some libraries for it, so my question is ... anyone of
> you has some experience in parsing Xml-files?
> What library did you use? For me it's very important that there is some
> documentation available.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jan

I've had good experience with mango's xml package, it's fast and easy to
use. I believe you could generate ddoc documentation with it and there
are some examples in SVN. Another library is TinyXPath, with contains
TinyXml (port from C++). This is not sax-based as is mango's xml
package, but still convenient and has good documentation (you can use
the C++ docs).