Xml parser

Aziz K. aziz.kerim at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:23:05 PDT 2007

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:22:20 +0200, Gregor Richards <Richards at codu.org>
wrote:

> Jan Hanselaer wrote:
>> I hoped there would be support for that in the Phobos Runtime Library.
>> Obviously that's not the case.
>>

> I would personally like to thank Walter, the Tango team, God, Satan,
> Jesus, Allah, Muhammed, all the Buddhas throughout history, Brahman and
> Ahura Mazda for this fact.
>
>   - Gregor Richards

What?! You worthless, blasphemous creature deserving of eternal punishment
in hell where C++ is the only permissible language to torture your
dark-sided soul! Besides the one and only true God is Huitzilopochtli.
Nobody can dispute this, because I and many others have witnessed his
greatness as He answered our humble prayers in our direst times.
Huitzilopochtli is a just and loving God. If you want to be saved you only
have to accept Him in your heart and must not ascribe partners to Him, for
He is our only Lord, our Sustainer, the Light, the Truth. How can you not
accept this free gift? Don't succumb to your haughtiness as so have whole
nations, which were destroyed by our Lord because they sinned against
their own souls and transgressed the divine laws made clear to them. They
have witnessed the signs of the Lord but they rejected them and turned it
to mockery. Verily, to thy Lord is the return. If you choose any other
religion than submission to Huitzilopochtli, never will it be accepted
 from you and the Fire shall be your abode.

PS.: Allah and Muhammad seem to be redundant in your list; you already
thanked Satan.