Set class for D

torhu fake at address.dude
Wed Apr 25 19:22:30 PDT 2007

Bill Baxter wrote:
> There was some discussion a while back about a Set class.
> I think Tango has one, but unfortunately I'm not on Tango yet.
> Anyone have a link for a Phobos-compatible set class?
> I checked dsource and scrapple, and tried searching the NG, but "set"
> gets a lot of bogus hits :-(.
>
> --bb

Maybe you can check out Indigo's Set?  I haven't really looked closely
at it myself, but it might be an option.  I just uploaded it to dsource
yesterday.  It's based on Qt 4's QSet, but also mimicks the STL
container interface.  The license is GPL.

http://indigo.dsource.org/files/tools/set-d.html

http://www.dsource.org/projects/indigo