Set class for D

Justin C Calvarese technocrat7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 22:23:59 PDT 2007

Bill Baxter wrote:
> There was some discussion a while back about a Set class.
> I think Tango has one, but unfortunately I'm not on Tango yet.
> Anyone have a link for a Phobos-compatible set class?
> I checked dsource and scrapple, and tried searching the NG, but "set"
> gets a lot of bogus hits :-(.
>
> --bb

I'm not sure what you're looking for (probably because I'm getting
sleepy), but I'll offer some suggestions.

Set and Ranges template
http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D.announce&article_id=4254

I found it listed on: http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?AllLibraries#S

Also, I found these links in my personal bookmarks:
http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D.announce&article_id=7399
http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D.announce&article_id=7401

(And you're certainly right. It is tricky searching for "set" since it's
such a common word.)

--
jcc7