interop with other environments

Alexander Panek alexander.panek at brainsware.org
Thu Apr 26 00:56:54 PDT 2007

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 02:49:34 -0400
mike <mike at nospam.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I really like D syntax and would like to create one library in D
> language. Now, is it possible to use this library in .NET, Python,
> Ruby or PHP? How it could be done? You don't have to explain all,
> just point me please in the right direction. I was trying to find
> some more information but the fact that the language is called "D",
> it's pretty hard to google these things.

As long as there is a C bridge possible, you can use almost any library
you wish. I don't know whether that's possible with .NET, but the other
ones shouldn't be a problem.

You might be interested in PyD[1], and bcd.gen[2].

Kind regards,
Alex

[1] http://dsource.org/projects/pyd
[2] http://dsource.org/projects/bcd