D and the world

eao197 eao197 at intervale.ru
Thu Apr 26 06:53:39 PDT 2007

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:39:11 +0400, Don Clugston <dac at nospam.com.au> wrote:

>>> No :), I was just pointing out that you can do this with D too. I'm not
>>> sure how much better Nemerle would do.
>>  Nemerle allows to call code from any library at compile time.
>
> Wow. Would this let you implement a text-only virus (during compilation,
> secretly duplicates itself into the source code of all your other
> Nemerle projects)?

May be. I'm not a Nemerle programmer so I can't say more precisely.

But when I use some third party tool (something like IDL translator or
ASN.1 compiler, or even lib.exe from DMD distribution) that tool can
secretly modify my D projects ;) Or may be something like that can take
place when I'm configuring some Unix project via './configure' :))

--
Regards,
Yauheni Akhotnikau