Xml parser

Dan murpsoft at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 09:13:08 PDT 2007

Well said, sir; and fully agreed upon.

However, the religious zealots get all excited and anxious when such things are said, preventing us from discussing D; so exists the age old convention of refraining from bringing up such things in public forum; so continues this mental disorder; so we grieve.

If you bring it up in a more appropriate place, the religious will fight or flee - progressing nothing; while the aware will agree - progressing nothing.  This has always perplexed us, and I'm at a loss for words as to how one might overcome it.

Shall we abandon the topic on these forums?

Sincerely,
Dan