D Developers Conference

Derek Parnell derek at nomail.afraid.org
Thu Apr 26 21:18:15 PDT 2007

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:40:57 -0700, Brad Roberts wrote:

> It's been way too long since my last update on the D conference front.
> I've procured the space, cajoled a few people into speaking, and put
> together a quick website:
>
>      http://d.puremagic.com/conference2007/
>
> If you will be attending, please click on the registration link.  There
> isn't an entrance fee or anything like that, but I do need to get a
> fairly accurate count of who will be attending.
>
> I'm looking forward to seeing you all there.. mark your calendars,
> August 23 and 24, 2007.

Sadly (very sadly) I cannot attend due to costs of getting there. There is
no way I can go to the U.S. without my family wanting to also tag along <G>
and that bumps the cost to at least $10,000USD. And as good as the
conference will be, ... well you get the picture.

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)