The in operator and normal arrays

Myron Alexander dprogramming at myron.RMVETHISalexander.com
Fri Apr 27 08:22:40 PDT 2007

Bill Baxter wrote:
> I don't recall if I ever filed an enh request for it.  If you have time,
> you could check and see, and then file one if you don't find it there
> already.
>
> --bb

Bill,

I was in the process of writing the enhancement request when I had a
quick peek at the documentation. The operator overloading document
specifically allows for overloading the in operator with opIn and opIn_r
(although doesn't say how it is supposed to be used). This got me
thinking, is this an enhancement request, or a bug fix request?

Regards,

Myron.