equals assignment

Dan murpsoft at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:08:45 PDT 2007

Heehee... today I retired from my job.
On thursday I'm going to a tropical island.  That said...

I think the real solution is to just use the right operator, and recognize the difference between = and ==, just like you know to put a semicolon at the end.  It's trivial.

Worry about metaprogramming or 'in' operator for normal arrays, proveability or something.  : p