D and the world

Michael P jdkfs at fdksjl.com
Sat Apr 28 00:49:56 PDT 2007

Is there really any benefits using scripted languages besides not having to compile? D is much faster than most scripted languages and it compiles fast and have a garbage collector. I myself find D easier and you get better performance!
"While the C++ parts of the engine are fast, UnrealScript is a relatively slow language to execute."
It's a sad thing when ppl underestimate the advantages of good performance. Bump mapping could be done with an Amiga (demo but still). And if you install Win98 on a new machine it will fly!