D and the world

Mike Parker aldacron71 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 00:09:41 PDT 2007

Walter Bright wrote:
> David B. Held wrote:
>> If D captured the video game market, that would be a total coup from a
>> PL perspective.  I think that would be a pretty nifty target, but
>> would require a huge investment in the toolchain.
>
> I'll be giving a talk on D at the upcoming game developers conference
> May 11.

You had me confused for a minute, since *the* GDC was March 5~9. So then
I thought you were talking about the AGDC (Austin Game Developer's
Conference), but that's in September. A quick Google led me to the site
of the very new OGDC (Online Game Developers Conference) being held in
Seattle on May 10~11. And on there on the list of speakers is Walter
Bright. Cool beans :)

http://www.ogdc2007.com/