new version of core32 (running in DMD 1.013)

jcc7 technocrat7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 06:57:45 PDT 2007

== Quote from yidabu (yidabu.nospam at gmail.com)'s article
> new version of core32 (running in DMD 1.013)
> I tried suggest the new version of  Core32 to
> http://svn.dsource.org/projects/core32/ use TortoiseSVN, but failed, > anybody help?

Since you're not a member of the Core32 project, dsource won't let you make changes.

I can upload the change to SVN, but I like to know what I'm changing. Do you
happen to know what some of the changes are that qiezi made?

> qiezi modified core32 to fit DMD 1.013.
> download here:
> http://bbs.yidabu.com/attachments/d/core32.zip
> http://bbs.yidabu.com/attachments/d/embed_ie.zip
> first:how to get the properties of ie?
>   in activex\ie.d:
> 	sucessed:
> 	ie.set("Left", toVariant(10));
> 	failed:
> 	auto re=ie.get("Left");
> 2 how to get the hwnd of ie
> (I want to SetParent() to Form.handle(created by DFL),display HTML +
> CSS in a GUI )
> thanks

I managed to compile your attached embed_ie.d. So are you just having problems
getting it to work with DFL?

jcc7