Cool thing about D, number #72

jcc7 technocrat7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 13:43:22 PDT 2007

== Quote from Georg Wrede (georg at nospam.org)'s article
> janderson wrote:
> > Bill Baxter wrote:
> In six months I'l go "man there was this thing about using .tupleof
> when passing arguments, but I'm damned if I can't find it". Happens to
> me all the time.
> I wonder, is there someplace where gems, nifty things, gotchas, etc.
> are collected from these newsgroups?

In theory, I've collected some of those things in the Tutorials project
(http://www.dsource.org/projects/tutorials/wiki/), but the reality is that I don't
have enough time to create many new pages these days (and I'd rather do other
things). So I just bookmark the cool newsgroup posts and hope that I'll be able to
find them again in the future.

If some other people want to add cool stuff to the Tutorials project, I won't get
it their way, though. They don't even have to ask for permission -- all they need
is a dsource login. ;)

jcc7