D Developers Conference

David B. Held dheld at codelogicconsulting.com
Mon Apr 30 23:24:27 PDT 2007

Brad Roberts wrote:
> It's been way too long since my last update on the D conference front.
> I've procured the space, cajoled a few people into speaking, and put
> together a quick website:
>
>     http://d.puremagic.com/conference2007/
>
> If you will be attending, please click on the registration link.  There
> isn't an entrance fee or anything like that, but I do need to get a
> fairly accurate count of who will be attending.
>
> I'm looking forward to seeing you all there.. mark your calendars,
> August 23 and 24, 2007.

Is there going to be any kind of podcasting or live video option for
those that can't make it in person?  It would also be cool if there were
like a remote-email-question-submission thingy available for Q&A.  After
all, the D community is quite global, so why not try to make the
conference global too?

Dave