Phobos fixable bugs

Alan Knowles alan at akbkhome.com
Thu Aug 2 01:55:08 PDT 2007

Since 3 of my bugs are sitting unloved in bugzilla with fixes in the
report - I thought I'd see how many of phobos' bugs are fixable...

about 22/51 are fixable or close-able pretty quickly......

FIXED?      : 218     min    Clean up old code for packed bit a
FIX INCLUDED: 283     maj     incorrect std.c.linux.linux.dirent
FIX INCLUDED: 318     blo     wait does not re
FIX INCLUDED: 342     enh     Please add "import std.stdio;" to
"WONT FIX"? : 387     maj     When EOF of din is reached, a line
FIX INCLUDED:473      enh     Arrays should have a way to take o
FIX INCLUDED:592      nor     expand in std.zip reassign values
FIX INCLUDED:645      nor     Race condition in std.thread.Threa
FIX INCLUDED:652      enh     Implement write and writeln in std
DUPE: 341  : 691       enh     Object.print ought to be removed o
FIX INCLUDED:732      nor     Boxer unit test fails
FIX INCLUDED:733      min     std.conv.toFloat does not catch er
FIX INCLUDED:755      tri     std.utf.decode() throws exception
FIX INCLUDED:961      nor     std.windows.registry stack corrupt
FIX INCLUDED:973      nor     [std.date] DST (daylight savings t
FIX INCLUDED:1258     cri     Garbage collector loses memory upo
FIX INCLUDED:1303     nor     ParameterTypeTuple asserts false o
FIX INCLUDED:1346     nor     std.uri.decode/decodeComponent do
FIX INCLUDED:1360     cri     GC emits HLT when GetThreadContext
FIX INCLUDED:1377     min     std.demangle unit test failure
FIX INCLUDED:1393     enh     Phobos needs strnlen()
FIX INCLUDED:1394     nor     Regex does not support forgetfull
FIX INCLUDED:1395     nor     Regex does not support range [some

Regards
Alan