Well, well...

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 09:28:02 PDT 2007

"Mike Capp" <mike.capp at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:f8to1p$215$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Cough, splutter.
>
> That's fine, as long as you place zero value on whatever unsaved work the
> user had done, and you're confident that your users will share your
> Zen-like equanimity. What's true in telecoms isn't necessarily true
> everywhere.

I've used an app written in Erlang -- Wings3D -- fairly extensively, and I
can tell you that the program _never crashes_.  If there is an error
somewhere, sometimes I'll get a gray screen telling me "hey this crashed, I
made a crash log" but then the program picks right back up where it left
off.  Not really any different than an exception report.