Wiki4D broken

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 05:55:49 PDT 2007

"JEMandy" <jemandy at earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:f8qrhb$12r5$1 at digitalmars.com...
>A bit off topic, but Wiki4D is unavailable, apparently a result running up
>its
> disk quota limits.Does anyone here know more about this, particularly when
> it
> will be back up?  I did sent the webmaster listed in the error message an
> e-mail.

Indeed, the whole of prowiki seems to be down at the moment.

But normally, it's only trying to store more on the disk that triggers a
disk quota error - reading from the disk should still work.  Unless it's one
of those eccentric systems where you have a 'soft quota', being continuously
above for 7 days or so which disables your user account....

Stewart.