2/3 dimensional arrays + comparison page truncated

Daniel White twinbee41 at skytopia.com
Sun Aug 5 23:50:03 PDT 2007

A few things. Firstly, what's happened to the main comparison page:
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/comparison.html

It's only showing stats for D.

Second thing. How does D allocate for a 2D (or even 3D) array. I tried to look everywhere on the D site for this, and nothing came up. I'm just curious to how it compares with the long-winded C/C++ way of using malloc to create arrays.

Lastly, is there a place which shows all of the D commands with a short description? What would be great too is if they were all sorted by how often each command is used.