D and parallel programming

John Burak icrashedtheinternet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 13:40:18 PDT 2007

I am looking into D as a possibility for a programming project I want to start.  Can someone point me to resources on how D supports parallel programming, assuming it does?  I'm surprised I didn't notice anything about parallel programming on the "d language overview" page when I scanned/searched it.  Unless it is there and I missed it (quite possible) then I think it should be added so people know what D is capable of (I'm still assuming it has some native support for parallel programming).

-John