Proposition for change in D regarding Inheriting overloaded methods

Manfred Nowak svv1999 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 02:20:16 PDT 2007

Walter Bright wrote

> mod does not access hidden, neither does def. I don't understand the
> issue here.

Not seeing the issue is the issue: D defies code inspection.

Although even you are not seeing the leak, one can at least read the
value of `hidden', by adding 5 LOC into some `module hijack;'---which
_is_ a leak according to my definition of black hat acting.

If it is okay for your intentions with D that black hats are able to
read private data, then of course there is no issue zhat needs to be
understood.

-manfred